The Interdisciplinary Colour Association Belgium (ICA-B) is organizing the 3rd Colour Symposium, to be held May 23 – 25, 2019 at KU Leuven Ghent Technology Campus, Belgium.
The ICA-B Colour Symposium 2019 will be a great time and an exciting opportunity for all interested in colour. To make the Symposium a great success we depend on local assistance from students and other volunteers with some English language skills.
Volunteers will be the first contact for many of the attendees. Their critical role will be to welcome foreign and local participants and to foster a spirit of helpfulness and hospitality.
We would very much appreciate your assistance in helping to make this Symposium a positive and memorable experience for all delegates.
Please circulate our call for volunteers, as appropriate, through your institutions.
Why should you volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the community
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
- Meet like-minded people as well as the leading experts in the fields of colour
- Identify possibilities for personal skills development
- Strengthen your CV
In return for volunteer services ICA-B gladly offers the following benefits
- Complimentary food & beverage during volunteer shifts
- Complimentary Conference registration after 1 full shift (8 hours each) of volunteering
- A name reference in the Book of Papers
- Free ICA-Belgium membership for 2019 (read more about membership benefits)
Volunteer roles include
- Preparation of Conference material
- Greeter/host for Conference venue
- Greeter/host for scientific sessions
- Session room monitor
- Registration desk representative
- Exhibit hall and poster session representative
- Recording / photographing the event
- Technical support
- Room set up
- Help during coffee breaks and lunch
You are required to
- Commit to a minimum of 1 day shift (8 hours) of volunteering
- Agree to wear black shoes, pants/skirt
Positions will be assigned based on qualifications and in order of applications received. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation in this unique event. Thank you for your support!
Click here to start your application and note that application deadline is Friday, April 15, 2019.