The ICA-Belgium Committee seeks high-quality papers describing original, groundbreaking research, methods, experiments or likewise in the field of colour. Topics include all interdisciplinary approaches and applications concerning colour, from philosophy to physics, from language to environment, from science to art, from theory to practice, from industry to education etc.
Start preparing now to present your work at this unique colour event.
Submitting an abstract for a 30 min. presentation is now closed.
It is still possible to submit your abstract for a poster presentation.
The language of the symposium is English.
ICA-Belgium is a non profit organization and therefore it is not possible to compensate your expenses such as for travel and accommodation.
ICA-Belgium offers you the following:
- The oral presentation/poster slides will be spread digitally among the attendants and on our social media.
- An edited volume with selected papers presented at the symposium will be digitally published.
- You will have a free ICA-Belgium membership till the end of the year.
- Participation as a speaker is free.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR A POSTER PRESENTATION BEFORE FEBRUARY 15, 2019.
- Submit an abstract (max. 500 words) of your paper via the ‘Submit Abstract’ link below.
- Selection of abstracts is carried out by the organizing committee.
- The organizing committee decides acceptance of your abstract. You will be notified of the decision by February 20, 2019.
- If your abstract is accepted, you are invited to write a full paper for publication in the Book of Papers – 2019. Details will be provided later on.
- Authors can only be corresponding authors of one paper.
- Each paper must have at least one registration.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION ASSISTANCE
- For support during abstract submission, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 15, 2019
Submission deadline of Paper Abstracts
February 15, 2019
Submission deadline of Paper Abstracts for poster presentations
February 20, 2019
Notification of Oral/Poster Presentation
May 15, 2019
Submission deadline of Final Papers and Extended Abstracts