The ICA-Belgium Committee seeks high-quality papers describing original, groundbreaking research, methods, experiments or likewise in the field of colour. Topics include all interdisciplinary approaches and applications concerning colour, from philosophy to physics, from language to environment, from science to art, from theory to practice, from industry to education etc.
Start preparing now to present your work at this unique colour event.
Submitting an abstract for a 30 min. presentation and for a poster is now closed.
Full paper requirements
- The required size of the posters is A1.
- The posters should be organised vertically.
- It is possible to exhibit a maximum of 2 pieces.
You are kindly requested to bring the poster(s) to the venue of the Symposium and mount them on a designated place (there will be help provided) at the time of the registration (starting at 8:30).
ICA-Belgium is a non profit organization and therefore it is not possible to compensate your expenses such as for travel and accommodation.
ICA-Belgium offers you the following:
- The oral presentation/poster slides will be spread digitally among the attendants and on our social media.
- An edited volume with selected papers presented at the symposium will be digitally published.
- You will have a free ICA-Belgium membership till the end of the year.
- Participation as a speaker is free.
January 15, 2019
Submission deadline of Paper Abstracts
February 15, 2019
Submission deadline of Paper Abstracts for poster presentations
February 25, 2019
Notification of Oral/Poster Presentation
May 15, 2019
Submission deadline of Final Papers and Extended Abstracts